We prefer Press Ready PDF files (with bleed included, all fonts embedded in single page format), supplied along with their native files in case they are needed for alterations. These guidelines will help define our meaning of “Press Ready” and will also help you to understand any art charges that might be applied to your order. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call or email us at email@example.com.
- We support all versions of Adobe Creative Suite and QuarkXPress.
- Please use the Collect for Output or Package Function of your application and allow the application to collect the components of the job instead of trying to find and collect every piece yourself. You will find this to be a tremendous time saver both on your end and ours.
- All Offset printing files should be supplied with supporting artwork in CMYK format with an effective resolution of 300dpi or better for photographs, 600dpi or better for line work or logos. “Effective Resolution” means resolution at final output size, taking into account scaling of the original image in the layout document.
- For digitally printed jobs RGB images in a color managed workflow are converted by the rip and are therefore accepted, any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- If your project bleeds please include 1/8″ bleed allowance all around. If you do not understand bleed please see our “Bleed Example” document.
- If your project is to print using spot colors a PANTONE (PMS) number is required. All items to print in that color must be set up with the same color designation. Please check separations of your file prior to sending it.
- Conversely, if your offset printed project is not to print with spot inks, all colors should be converted to process. For digitally printed jobs keep the spot colors in the files so the rip can manage the color matching.
Again, if you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call or email us at email@example.com.